GoPlenum uses the roll call feature to quickly and easily determine the electoral roll by seeing how many of the the participants are present. Roll call can be used several times during a meeting, for example after a lunch break.
To conduct a roll call, you need to be in admin view:
- Click the blue button (dynamic window) in the upper-left corner.
- Ensure that the dynamic window is visible to the the participants in your video confrence tool (for example, Teams).
- Press the black Roll Call button.
- To stop the roll call, press the black button again.
- To store the result, tap save.
- To cancel, press cancel.
Is something wrong? Is the text unclear or does it contain language errors?
We use automatic translations from Swedish to Norwegian and English. We try as best we can, but sometimes the translations go wrong. Feel free to contact us via our contact form below.